2022/04/07

// // Leave a Comment

What should I do if I was charged VAT and other fees by the customs/logistics provider but my order was collected of VAT from aliexpress?

What should I do if I was charged VAT and other fees by the customs/logistics provider but my order was collected of VAT
  • If you have paid for order with VAT in AliExpress, VAT should not be charged again by customs/logistics provider.

    In case you were charged again, please keep the invoice and submit it to customer service team to get refund of it.

    Documents required:

    1. invoice of import VAT issued by this logistics service provider (with tracking# and VAT amount)

    2. proof of payment for that invoice

    3. any customs document on the release of the goods, including the shipping label of the package

0 comments:

Post a Comment