2014/11/23

// // 10 comments

How do I revise feedback?

How do I revise feedback?


If you have made a mistake in leaving feedback for a seller, you can revise it within 30 days of being posted.

How do I revise feedback for my seller:
  • Sign into My AliExpress
  • Go to Transactions, click Manage Feedback (under Feedback); then click Active Feedback
  • Choose an order and click the Revise Feedback button
  • On the Request Buyer Feedback Revision page, enter your reason and click Revise Feedback



What are the rules for revising feedback?

  • 1. You can only revise feedback once after your original feedback is posted
  • 2. You can only revise feedback within 30 days of your original feedback being posted
  • 3. The feedback can only be revised from negative / neutral to positive


  • Revising feedback works both ways; you can revise feedback for your sellers or demand that sellers revise feedback left for you.

    If you feel that the seller’s feedback about you is unfair, you can contact the seller request a feedback revision within 30 days of the seller’s feedback being posted. If the seller refuses to revise your feedback, and you feel that the original feedback is unfair, you can report feedback abuse.

    10 comments:

    1. Now... Can't edit feedback.
      ===================
      How do I change feedback?
      Once you have submitted your feedback, you won’t be able to revise it. However, you are always welcome to add additional feedback.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. feedback revise has a time limit. you can revise within 1 month (since you complete your order)and only can revise once. after 1 month,no chance

        Delete
      2. What if u added information u shouldn't had or posted pictures of urself you badly regret!? I need to delete it pass help me I begged of u I need to I need a solution to this I can get in big trouple

        Delete
    2. Can you see your own feedback?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. yes. i do. My Aliexpress->My Orders->Manage Feedback,then you can see

        Delete
    3. It is no longer possible(x2).... Aliexpress change that to be possible again

      ReplyDelete
    4. You cannot revise your feedback, you can only add to it.
      I wanted to adjust the star rating I left 5 days ago but no longer can.

      ReplyDelete
    5. How can feedback be amended after some time using the product, can pictures be added later? It's very difficult to add pictures just after receiving the product and give proper comments about performance in use when we are urged by Aliexpress to immediately make a review and give feedback.

      Also, the 1000 character limit is way too short and can only tell so much about a product's quality and performance.

      Thank you for considering my suggestions.

      Chris C.

      ReplyDelete
    6. It's a stupid rule not being able to edit what you wrote or posted yourself. Aliexpress keeps pushing users to leave feedback, and most of them do after receiving the order not after using it. So if feedback is supposed to serve a purpose at least it should be kept in a way that would deliver accurate results. Not being able to correct e.g allow a mistake to stay isn't exactly a common or a productive way of achieving accuracy.

      ReplyDelete