2014/11/23

// // Leave a Comment

I am not satisfied with the product. What can I do?

I am not satisfied with the product. What can I do?


If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can open a dispute before the order is closed. you may follow the below steps to Open Dispute:

1. Sign in to the "My Orders" section of your AliExpress account

2. Locate the relevant order

3. Click the Open Dispute button





4. Submit your refund request


 

Please be advised to open a dispute before the deadline, or the order will be completed with your payment being released to the supplier.

Also, you may have an open communication with your supplier and agree on a mutual refund solution. To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click Contact Now to send a message. You can also click Chat Now! to chat in real time with suppliers who are online using our instant messenger, TradeManager.

0 comments:

Post a Comment